Saturday, September 1, 2007

This is how we roll

Well I asked if someone wanted to come and help me split 7 pans of Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls. Since no one hopped on a plane, I am afraid that Blaine, David, Kyra and I are going to have to suffer alone.Oh, the tragedy. I will never, ever, make these again. Because if I do, I will be one of those people you see on TLC's Big Medicine. Seriously. These things are so good, I expect to have them all eaten in 2 days, tops. I will also be in a diabetic coma. I told David I was going to take some to friends and he said "1 pan Jen. You can only give away 1 pan. I will eat the rest." Fat chance, buddy. Blaine and I have a head start.

3 comments:

kirida said...

I love a good cinnamon roll. I'm gaining weight just looking at them.

Anonymous said...

Your titles are puntastic and your photos made me crave cinnabon (is that a midwestern thing)?

diamantella said...

Woo, glad it turned out lovely for you! I love Ree's cooking blog too and have been lifting recipes from there. My bf has been praising me heaps, and apparently words have spread around to his family AND extended family. Seriously, if I get a reputation for being cook-tastic, I have Ree's step-by-step guide to worship. Haha!