Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Secret Recipe?

Last night I stopped in at the local Kentucky Fried Chicken to pick up some food for my kids. As I was standing at the counter waiting for my order, I glanced over and saw a big dry-erase board behind the manager's desk. This board was in full view of anyone who came into the restaurant and it was a list of all the things that needed to be done that week. The third item on the list, written in bold red ink, in all capital letters, with extra exclamation points read as follows:

CALL INSECTECUTIONER!!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So, did you still eat there? LOL

Jennifer said...

Of course. It's finger-licking good. LOL

Sibyl said...

Insectcutioner would be an awesome name for a GWAR-like band...

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

BWAHAHAHAHA